Welcome to Winter 2022
Kalamazoo Philharmonia presents…
Sounds of Silence Saturday, March 5th, – 7:30 p.m.
Dalton Theater, Kalamazoo College,
Dmitri Shostakovich Passacaglia from Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk,
Jean Sibelius Symphony No. 7,
Sergei Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2,
Natalia Kazaryan, soloist
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for all Music Department Events:
– Audience members are REQUIRED to wear masks over the nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES. Proof of vaccination required for admittance.
– Auditorium spaces are limited to 70% CAPACITY.
– We use GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING. Please distance to the extent possible. Fill the upper part of the auditorium first, using the seats closest to the stage only if necessary.
– ALL PERFORMERS ARE VACCINATED. Some performers at this concert may be without a mask; if so, they have tested negative for COVID within 72 hours.
Calendar of Events
- College Singers – Cabaret
- Thurs., Jan. 27th, – 7:30pm – Hicks Atrium
- Academy Street Winds Concert – “French Ties”
- Fri., Feb. 18th, – 8pm – Dalton Theater
- Jazz Band Concert
- Sat., Feb., 19th, – 8pm – Dalton Theater
- College Singers / K-Bach Festival “Love Is Vol. IV”
- Tues., Feb. 22nd, – 7:30pm – Stetson Chapel
- Bach Festival website
- Kalamazoo Philharmonia – Sounds of Silence
- Sat., March 5th, – 7:30pm – Dalton Theater
- Kalamazoo Philharmonia website
- Spektral Quartet – Sacred Music/CCF
- Mon., March 7th, – Time TBD – Stetson Chapel
- Internat’l Percussion Concert
- Wed., March 9th, – 7pm – Dalton Theater
- Applied Recital featuring selected applied students
- Thurs., March 10th, – 4:10pm – Recital Hall